Monday 11 November 2013

♚ celebr8 ♚




































Apologies for the lack of posting, school, exams, birthdays hint hint and life in general got in the way... so here's a super inspo post featuring some of my favourite things that keep me going! 

So what have I been up to lately?  I've been planning my formal outfit which has occupied many of my hours for the last few weeks and I am in love with my gold silk sip dress!  Ahh such a dream come true to wear this kind of dress.  Celebrating my birthday tonight with my family and loving all the flowers I received which are making my room smell delicious!  

Oh and here's a quick shout-out to Leo who is a fellow November birthday-ian.  Take a flashback to the good old days...


More similiar at www.state--of--reverie.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment