Saturday 4 May 2013

thriftshopping.


My favourite pastime has to be bargain hunting and market rummaging!  Today I traveled one and a half hours to go to Sydney's amazing Glebe Markets.  In the heart of the city,  yet still so alternative and bohemian lies the little marketplace filled with vintage treasures and second hand designer pieces.  As I left I was heavily loaded with 5 pieces that had only set me back $30!

STERLING SILVER TURQUOISE RING: $15
VINTAGE RETRO CREME CORDUROY MINI SKIRT: $5
A SELECTION OF FRANKIE MAGS: free!
VINTAGE FLOWER PRINT COLLARLESS COTTON MIDRIFF TOP: $5 
SUBTITLED WOOLEN CARDIGAN: $5

The street style at these markets is to die for too for all you hippies out there!  Floral prints, distressed denim, headpieces and plenty of colour. X

No comments:

Post a Comment