Saturday 19 January 2013

Josh Goot!

Josh Goot is an amazing Australian designer.  The Resort collection has interesting cuts and shapes while keeping them clean and fun with many beautiful prints making it a little more conservative than, say, the Spring collection below.  I love the skirts and dresses that have a high cut front with a lower back and the exaggerated hip shape on most of the dresses.  Below are my favourite ( only because I couldn't choose them all!) garments from the Resort 2012 range that I would love to wear one day.





The Spring 2012 collection has some amazing bomber jackets, simple T-Shirt dresses and most importantly more incredible prints to make it one if my very favourite ranges to date.  The floral orange and pink design that features on most garments almost brings in a bohemian feel to the clothing.  I felt as though the garments incorporated simplistic cuts, shapes and materials, and a cheerful bohemian feel with the prints, which to me is a winning mix!









No comments:

Post a Comment